The Cloverleaf Tavern’s Clover Club Frequent Diner Program
If you visit Cloverleaf Tavern regularly, it’s time to get with the program!
Read below for details and BIG savings!
If you are a member, Check Your Points Here!
Have a question regarding the program?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Clover Club Frequency Program:
Frequency Dollars. As a “Frequent Diner” all you need to do is present your Frequent Diner Card to your server each time you dine with us. We will keep track of your expenditures for food and drink. You will be rewarded 1 point for every dollar spent. Each time your total reaches 150 points, we will credit your card for $10.00. (Coupons, tax and tip do not count toward your total) This information will be available to you on-line anytime!
The Clover Club E-mail. You will have the option to enroll in our e-mail club at the Cloverleaf Tavern. It’s filled with insider information, upcoming events, special discount coupons, and programs available only to Frequent Diners.
Birthday Benefit. Cloverleaf Tavern will credit your card for $10.00 at the beginning of your Birthday month. Members must have dined with us at least 3 times in the 6 months prior to their birthday month.
Bonus Points. Enjoy double points when dining on Monday’s and Tuesday’s. Valid both lunch and dinner.
Enrollment Bonus. You will receive 75 bonus points for your $5 enrollment fee.
Frequency Bonus. You will receive 75 Bonus points for every 3 visits in one week.
ALL THIS FOR A ONE-TIME MEMBERSHIP FEE OF ONLY $5!
How to Sign Up
(1) Simply stop by to pick up your new Clover Club Frequent Diners card.
(2) Pay a one-time membership fee of $5.00.
(3) Enrol online with your new card by simply filling out the online form.
Additional Clover Club Program Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicants for a Clover Club Guest card must be 18 years or older and must provide a mailing address within the United States. (One card per guest.)
2. To earn points, Clover Club Guests must present their card at time of purchase.
3. Points may be earned only by the member Guest who pays the check.
4. Bonus Redemption Dollars are not valid in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or promotions. Bonus Redemption is not valid on Holidays. There is a maximum redemption of $150.00 per visit.
5. Cloverleaf Tavern reserves the option to change the program, rules, reward structure and points required for rewards, and to terminate the program at any time without advance notice. In the event this program is discontinued, members will be allowed to redeem their accumulated dollars.
6. We also reserve the right to refuse rewards or other benefits to any individual who has engaged in deception, forgery, or other abuses of the Guest program.
7. Points for parties of over five hundred dollars or gift certificate purchases will only be issued to active members. An active member is someone with a minimum of 125 accumulated points. Double Points do not apply on checks over five hundred dollars. There is a maximum of 450 points per day.